Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tag!

Hey everyone! Im SUPER sorry i haven't been posting lately, I was sick with a cold and i was helping my cousins pack because they were leaving. But I am back with a new post! I thought i would do a "tag" blog, like the videos on youtube, but i don't have a youtube.

So basically this tag is "6 things you cannot live without" 1 has to be hair related, 1 has to be makeup related, and 1 skincare item. So lets get started!

1. My flat iron! I don't straighten my hair everyday, but I always style it differently everyday. And my Cortex iron makes hair wavy, curly, or, obviously, straight.

2.  My Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser from Neutrogena. This cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh and invigorating. And I love the way it cleans my skin.

3. My Chanel lipgloss in Sundress. This lipgloss is SO versatile and can be worn without a lipstick and still give my lips a light pink tint. I wear this almost every day and I am almost out!

4. Urban Decay Primer Potion is absolutely amazing. I don't know how i survived without this. It makes my color stay all day and makes them incredibly vibrant. Stay posted because I'm doing and experiment with it soon!

5. John Frienda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Straight. I use this heat protectant before I blow dry my hair and it makes my hair straight and not frizzy at all! I can't imagine how much my hair would be frizzy without this spray! And the best part is that you can get it at a drugstore!

6.  My Viva La Juicy perfume. I wear this perfume almost everyday. It suits day and night, and it smells kinda floral. If you can, go check it out!

Hope you guys enjoyed this and I will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment