Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Nail Polish colors are definitely something to be excited about (well for me anyways :P) So fall is in and summer is out. No more hot pinks :( but more browns and navys' :). I know that sometimes i get confused about what colors to choose from ( because of the infinite variety) so i thought i could help you guys. These colors I love and think will be in this season, most, if not all of them, are from OPI because i love their colors and their smooth formulation.
Browns:
OPI DS Classic
OPI DS Reserve
OPI I'm Fondue of You
OPI Can You Tapas this?

Purples:
OPI Lincoln Park after Dark
OPI We'll Always have paris

Navy:
OPI Russian Navy

Others:
OPI Got the Blues for Reds
OPI Here Today Aragon Tommorow

www.opi.com

So I think you guys get that muted colors are in.I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please follow!

XOXO Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment