Friday, September 11, 2009

Cortex Flat Iron Review

Hello everyone! So I'm back with another review(i know i know) but i think i'll do some fashion posts soon, so please follow and stay posted! Two days ago I had some extra time to waste after school, and there was a TJ Max near by. So I thought I'd go buy a Cortex Flat Iron, which I heard was a dupe for the CHI iron. I went to the store and they had a huge selection of Cortex Irons and I picked the Cortex Platinum Collection 1.5 in. Flat Iron in pink for only $29.99 when its sold at the official website for $220 ( great deal right?). This was my first experience with a iron that could do more than straighten, like curl and wave. I tried this iron when i first got home and I said"This DOES NOT curl my hair at ALL" I really wanted to like this iron, so i gave it one more chance and my cousin was with me this time. We looked up some videos on youtube on how to curl using a straight iron and all that stuff, and after half an hour of experimenting, we finally got a perfect curl. I was so excited. I learned that this iron is GREAT for straightening but also excellent for curling. You can get loose or tight curls depending on how fast you go. This iron goes up to 410 degrees F. If you are looking for a great iron, definitely go with this one, but buy it from TJ Max. If you were to buy it for $100, you should just save up for a CHI. Thanks for reading and please follow. Love you guys, XOXO Victoria

1 comment:

  1. I cant live without my ghd's, love the colour of these ones... you got urself a new follower BTW! feel free to say hi, send me a comment or why not follow me on my new blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete