Sunday, September 27, 2009

MAC Brushes

As I know from experience, it is hard to find good beauty brushes. When i first got into makeup a while ago, I thought that MAC brushes were over priced and not worth the money. I bought all sorts of brushes from drugstores and i thought they worked great and that i was in no need for overpriced MAC brushes. Boy, was i wrong. I remember the first time I used my mac brush,i was amazed of how great my makeup looked, and i barely did any of the work. The brush did all the work for me! I really recommend buying mac brushes, these are my recommendations for first brushes.
Eyes:
217 (my favorite)
224
239
Face:
129
182
190
So please go check out MAC brushes. You will not be dissapointed and they will last you a lifetime.
Please follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment